About Robotic Parking Systems, Inc.
Years of Business Experience
Years of Accumulated Engineering Experience
Parking Spaces Produced
Storage and Retrieval Cycles Performed
2 Time Winner Of:
Guinness World Record for the Largest Automated Parking Facility in the world.
2013 and 2018
Robotic Parking "Firsts"
Since 1994, Robotic Parking Systems has celebrated many “firsts” in the automated parking industry. Here are a few examples:
1. Coined the term “robotic parking” to describe the new technology and used the term for our company and product names.
2. First to build and utilize simultaneously operating robots for parking – three axis independent motions.
3. Built the first automated parking systems in the US and the Middle East.
4. Played a key role in developing a) NFPA 88A fire safety codes for automatic parking and b) UAE Civil Defense codes to guide future robotic parking garages in that region.
5. Guinness World Record holder for Largest Automated Parking Facility – not just once but twice.
6. Certified highest peak traffic throughput (cars / hour) in the industry.
7. Instrumental in the development of National Parking Association’s Guide to the Design & Operation of Automated Parking Facilities.
8. Leader in the integration of emerging transportation technologies including association with Bosch for autonomous driving vehicles.
9. The ORIGINAL robotic parking – not a copy.
10. Robotic Parking Systems’ technology evaluated and audited by independent technology experts.
Affiliations and Certifications
Robotic Parking Systems is affiliated with key companies and organizations in technology, automation, parking, fire safety, environmental and more.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and hold a UL Certificate of Compliance for Industrial Control Panels.
Founded in 1994, US-based Robotic Parking Systems, Inc. pioneered the development of the high-capacity, scalable automated parking garage. A robotic parking system reduces the space needed for cars by 50% or more. This creates more space for design and development. The speed and efficiency of the patented technology creates, for the first time, opportunities for projects requiring from hundreds up to several thousand parking spaces to profit from the space-saving, environmental and safety benefits of automated parking.
The management team of Robotic Parking Systems incorporates more than 70 years of cumulative competence in the development, the construction and the operation of automated transport systems. Strategic partnerships with a number of high-tech automation firms ensure the permanent know-how transfer in the field of state-of-the-art electronic management and control systems.
All Robotic Parking Systems’ machinery is manufactured at the company’s headquarters in Clearwater, Florida, USA. The company has the only full scale manufacturing facility in North America dedicated to designing and building custom automated parking garages. We are not an OEM or distributor. We manufacture our machinery from raw steel to finished product using off the shelf components primarily from US distributors.
Quality control is maintained using our 114 car research and testing garage located within our 100,000 sq. ft. production plant. This facility allows us to test and certify every machine before it’s shipped to the customer’s job site.
Robotic Parking Systems’ Technology is Patented Around the World
Robotic Parking Systems’ high-speed, efficient automated parking technology is patented in the United States and in countries around the world. Additional patents are pending.
We believe mankind deserves a better parking experience – one with less hassle, with valet like convenience, and one that offers safety and security for themselves and their vehicle.
A complete solution that provides more green space and community places.
A truly workable solution that brings a higher return on capital for investors despite being a responsible and sustainable way to improve the environment.
Therefore, Robotic Parking Systems continues to strive for the highest customer satisfaction by providing reliable technology with true redundancy that performs consistently even under the heaviest traffic demands worldwide.
ALWAYS AHEAD – with THE BIGGEST IDEAS IN AUTOMATED PARKING